Odessa Business Club presents the Odessa Development Strategy 2050
Together with Andrii Dligach, a futurist, and Vlad Mikhnenko, Oxford's Associate Professor, CEOs of the major Odessa-based companies have released an economic business vision of the city. Its presentation will take place on September, 17 as part of the Odessa Business Forum.
The Club's Mission is to promote a positive image of Odessa in Ukraine and worldwide, to make a statement as a city built for life, investments, and doing business.
The Odessa Region Economic Strategy 2050 outlines the priorities in such sectors as investments, exports, industrial development, transport and logistics, tourism, culture, and entertainment.
The Odessa Business Forum is a standing platform and an annual event. Its key objective is to present mid-term and short-term plans to implement the main vectors of the economic strategy, to summarize and compare results, and to update its aims and purposes.
Dmytro Kazavchynskii, the Co-founder of the Odessa Business Club, emphasizes: "Loving Odessa in words alone is not enough. We need to do something for our beloved city."
This was the commitment taken when the Economic Business Vision of the Odessa Region 2050 was created.
Speakers that support the OBF:
● Vlad Mikhnenko, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of sustainable urban development, researcher at St. Peter's College at Oxford University
● Karl-Filip Coenegrachts, strategist and innovator from Ghent (Belgium), creator of an alternative vision and concepts for Smart Cities and Cities of People
● Andrii Dlygach, Founder and CEO of Advanter Group; Doctor of Economics, strategist, futurologist; Expert in shaping business breakthrough strategies; Member of the Boards of Directors at the Digital Transformation Institute and SingularityU Kyiv; CEO, Luniter troubleshooting; Professor at the KSE Business School; Co-founder of the Board business community
● Cees Donkers, Urban designer at City as a LAB, one of the key founders of Dutch Design Week. Eindhoven's chief urbanist
● Valeria Ionan, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for European Integration since 2019. Responsible for the national projects Diia.Business and Diia.Digital Education, online security and European integration
● Dmytro Kazavchinsky, Co-founder of Odessa Business Club and GST Company
● Andreas Flodstrom Co-founder and CEO at Beetroot and Beetroot Academy, Ukrainian-Swedish companies
● Andrii Zdesenko, Founder and CEO of Biosphere Corporation, owner of Charisma Fashion Group and co-founder of the Ukrainian restaurant chain Vapiano, Co-founder of the Inspira business club in the city of Dnipro
● Oleksandr Bornyakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for IT Development. Co-founder of IT-Cluster Odessa
● Maxim Bakhmatov (Moderator), founder and Head of the Office of Transformation, Managing Partner of UNIT.City, innovator, businessman, entrepreneur, ex-CEO of VDNKh (National Exhibition and Cultural Center based in Kyiv)
The host of the first Odessa Business Forum will be a Ukrainian marketer, founder of Fedoriv Group Andrii Fedoriv.
We are open to cooperation with everyone who cares about Odessa and the positive image of Ukraine abroad.
PIC: Ms Kateryna Voronova, Coordinator of Media Partners Relations
Tel.: +38 067 740 24 89
Interfax Ukraine is a media partner.