The Interfax-Ukraine news agency offers services for the hosting of press conferences, briefings and roundtables at the agency's press center.
Contact details: Head of Press Center and Public Relations Department Maryna Zgarda,
Phone: (050) 385-80-88, (044) 275 7465, (050) 385 8088.
The press center is located in the business and historical heart of the city, near Golden Gates.
Following its opening in 1998, the agency's press center won recognition from the public as a popular press venue, where journalists met with businessmen and politicians, and as the site of a number of historic statements and events.
- A 40-seat hall with an area of about 80 square meters;
- A 4-6-seat top table equipped with 4 fixed microphones;
- Wireless microphones;
- Lighting and sound equipment for conducting professional photo and video shoots;
- Plasma display panel to show presentations, photos and video materials.
- Banner installation;
- High-speed Internet connection;
Additional services when hosting an event:
- Registration of journalist based on press accreditation on site;
- Nametags for participants;
- Refreshments for press conference participants;
- Audio recording of the event.
The agency announces future events:
- in Announcements issues, the subscribers of which include Ukrainian and foreign mass media;
- among subscribers of the newswires/agency's products;
- in open access at the homepage of the agency's Web site in Ukrainian, English and Russian.
News on events is posted in the corresponding agency products in line with corporate standards and at the discretion of the editorial staff.