On Holding Press Conferences at Interfax-Ukraine amid Restrictive Measures due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Interfax-Ukraine announces the format of holding press conferences and briefings at the agency's press center during the imposed restrictive measures to counter the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) disease from March 20 to April 16, 2021, inclusive in Kyiv:
1. The presence of journalists is not allowed in the agency's press center.
2. There are only speakers in the room, but no more than four speakers.
3. During stay at the agency's press center, everyone must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth. It is advisable to wash hands or use a hand sanitizer before putting on or taking off the mask. The mask has a shelf life of about four hours of continuous use.
By confirming your participation in the press conference, you ensure that:
- feel good and have no symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or any breathing problems);
- have not been in contact with a person with these symptoms in the past 14 days.
Interfax-Ukraine asks to inform the agency's management if, within seven days after the event held at the agency's press center, you have a suspicion of COVID-19 or a positive test for this disease.