Interfax-Ukraine
14:17 16.06.2015

Ex-Deputy Prosecutor General Danylenko summoned for questioning by SBU on June 19

1 min read
Ex-Deputy Prosecutor General Danylenko summoned for questioning by SBU on June 19

The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) has summoned former Deputy Prosecutor General Anatoliy Danylenko for questioning on June 19.

"The SBU has served the summons to Ukrainian citizen Anatoliy Danylenko and [it] calls him for questioning in SBU at 11:00 on June 19," reads a post on the SBU's website.

As reported, SBU Chief Valentyn Nalyvaichenko told journalists that on Tuesday Danylenko would receive the summons.

"I clearly say that the SBU calls a person of interest for questioning under the criminal proceeding on the charges of ecocide, when a half of Kyiv region was burnt down, and before that the actions of legal agencies had been criminally blocked, meaning a protection racket... Thus, we're summoning him, and the summons will be served," he said.

AD
AD
AD