16:19 18.10.2018

OSCE monitors confirm deaths of 2 civilians in Donbas over week, record over 3,700 violations

1 min read
OSCE monitors confirm deaths of 2 civilians in Donbas over week, record over 3,700 violations

 Monitors of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (OSCE SMM) have recorded over 3,700 ceasefire violations and the deaths of two locals last week, OSCE SMM Principal Deputy Chief Monitor Alexander Hug said.

The security situation did not change over the past week, but the level of violence dramatically increased over the last three days, Hug said at a news briefing in Kyiv on Thursday.

The mission recorded 1,400 violations over the first four days and over 2,300 over the last three days of the past week; thus, their number grew by 60%, he said.

The monitors also confirmed the deaths of two local civilians, and two others sustained injuries in that period, Hug said.

He put the blame for these casualties on those who do not honor their obligations.

The OSCE monitors have confirmed the deaths of 39 local civilians since the beginning of 2018, and 166 others have been injured over this period, he said.

AD
Загрузка...
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD

UKR.NET- новости со всей Украины

AD