ХІIІ International Dairy Congress will be held in Kyiv
The main event of the dairy industry will be held in KievExpoPlaza on March 3-4
XIII International Dairy Congress is a platform that brings together over 1,500 dairy business participants each spring to discuss key industry issues. This year among the invited guests there are:
- industry experts: Andrii Dykun, Chairman of the Ukrainian Agri Council (UAC); Mykhailo Sokolov, Deputy Head of UAC; Hanna Lavreniuk, vice-president of the Association of milk producers (AMP); Andriі Yarmak, FAO Investment Department economist and others;
- representatives of the government: Taras Vysotskyі, Deputy Minister for Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture for Agrarian Policy; Roman Leshchenko, Authorised Representative of the President of Ukraine for Land Affairs; Olena Alshanova, Deputy Director of the Department of Agrarian Policy and Agriculture and others;
- Representatives of international organizations: USAID, FAO, EBRD, World Bank, etc.;
- People's Deputies: Mykola Solskyі, Sergіі Labazіuk, Ivan Chaikivskyi, Igor Kolykhaiev and others;
- representatives of embassies of Belorus, Check Republic, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, the USA and others;
- owners and managers of leading farms in Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia;
- Owners and managers of leading farms in the country;
- Media representatives.
The main issues that will be discussed during the congress:
New land legislation: an impetus for the development or decline of dairy farming?
State support for the industry: how and why dairy industry is supported in the world? What formula does Ukraine need?
Industry prospects until 2030;
Cooperation as a way dairy industry development;
New legislative requirements for food safety as an indispensable condition for raising the image of dairy products "made in Ukraine" domestically and at export markets.
How to produce extra-grade milk: the experience of Ukrainian dairy farms.
National dairy industry performance and key trends for 2020.
Technology of milk production and management of modern dairy farm.
In addition, a National Veterinary Conference will be held within the Congress.
The organizers of the congress: Association of milk producers (АMP), Ukrainian Agri Council (UAC) and the Dykun company.