International European University organizes scientific conference dedicated to 25th anniversary of Ukrainian Constitution
On June 28, 1996, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the basic law - the first Constitution of the newest Ukrainian state.
In a difficult time for our state, as never before, we understand the importance of the fundamental law and comprehend responsibility for each step we take on the way to implementing its key principles.
The Constitution has a fundamental character, establishes the foundations of the socio-economic system of the state, the national-territorial structure, the organization and system of state power and local self-governance, defines the fundamental rights, freedoms, duties of a person and citizen, creates political and legal conditions for the formation of structures of a civil society.
The exceptional nature of the Constitution as a legal document, first of all, lies in the fact that in its best historical examples, it is not so much an act of the state as of a civil society.
International European University not only confidently opens the doors to the future, and guarantees high-quality education according to European standards, but takes an active position in the scientific world, organizing various scientific programs to highlight topical issues. For this purpose, we are holding a scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Constitution of Ukraine.
"The 25th anniversary of the Constitution of Ukraine: the national tradition and European standards of constitutionalism."
• Bringing Ukraine closer to the best European standards of the rule of law and protection of human rights and freedoms is one of the obligations undertaken by Ukraine when joining the Council of Europe, as well as one of the requirements for joining the EU.
• Study and discussion of new scientific and practical research topics in various fields of legal science. Exchange of views on their application and implementation.
• Exchange of experience in administration of law in various branches of law.
Thematic areas of the conference:
1. Scientific and practical paradigm of constitutionalization of the European integration process.
2. Social and legal standards and democratic values in the modern Constitution of Ukraine.
3. The constitutional process in the context of Ukraine's European integration.
4. Constitutional foundations of the economic system of Ukraine.
5. Constitutional dialogue: availability and quality of higher education.
6. The role of the Constitution of Ukraine in the formation of the health care system in Ukraine.
7. Constitutional reform of the judicial and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine.
8. Sociological analysis of topical problems of a modern society.
Start of the conference:
June 22, 2021
09:00 - 10:30 - registration of participants and media
In the premises of the Institute of Mathematical Machines and Systems Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 4th floor, assembly hall, 42 Akademika Hlushkova Avenue, Kyiv.
To participate in the conference, we ask you, by June 21, to send an application for participation and the abstracts of the report by e-mail.
The collection of conference materials is to be posted on the official website: https://ieu.edu.ua/
The working language of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Organizer: International European University
• Regional center for provision of free legal assistance in Kyiv
• Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
• Education and Science Department of Kyiv City State Administration
• Argument law firm
• National Lawyer international human rights association
• Association of Alumni of the Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
• PravdaTUT media group
• Expert Club
• Bagnet website
• Rupor website
For more information, contact:
+380636548430 Gariachun Veronika Oleksandrivna
Official website: www.ieu.edu.u