International Ukrainian Energy Forum to take place at InterContinental Hotel in Kyiv on February 25-27, 2020
Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 11th international Ukrainian Energy Forum, which will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, in Kiev on 25-27 February 2020. http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC015mINThen
For the 11th year, Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together the key decision-makers in the Ukrainian energy market at the flagship Ukrainian Energy Forum. This time we will welcome 450+ delegates in Kyiv, Ukraine on 25-27 February 2020 for the three days of intensive expert exchanges, evaluating business opportunities for 2020 onwards and targeted networking with international and Ukrainian top-level business executives.
With this invitation via Interfax Ukraine you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC015mINT. REGISTRATION ONLINE. http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC015mINTren
See the conference agenda here http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC015mINTen
WHAT’S NEW IN 2020?
- Reviewing the new government energy strategy for 2030
- Updates on transit contract negotiations and analysis of changes in supply patterns
- The potential for LNG as a viable option for resource diversification
- Presenting new internationally supported projects aimed at energy independence
- Getting to know the new independent GSTO
- Summing up the first year of online licensing rounds for E&P
- Overview of the first 6 months for the liberal power market
- Green tariffs and renewable energy auctions updates
- Women in energy networking lunch
- Interactive live polling: drawing conclusions on 2019
- Exclusive masterclass on transformational leadership in the energy sector
- Business opportunity roundtables with E&P and energy generating companies
- Innovation hub on technologies for the energy sector
- …and more to come!
We are pleased to announce some early speaker confirmations for 2020:
- Andriy Kobolev, CEO, Naftogaz Group
- Andriy Gerus, Head of Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Roman Opimakh, Chairman, State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Janez Kopac, Director, The Energy Community
- Andriy Zhupanyn, Head of Gas Market, Transit and Supply Subcommittee, Committee on Energy,
Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Evdokimov, Managing Director, Market Operator
- Igor Schurov, General Director, DTEK Naftogaz
- Georgiy Rudko, Chairman, State Commission for Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Oleg Nikonorov, Managing Director, Regional Gas Company
- Yaroslav Mydriy, Managing Partner, ERU Trading
- Orkhan Vahabov, Deputy CEO for Business and Strategy, SOCAR
- Matthew Monteverde, VP, Commodity Markets, Argus
- Dmytro Fedoruk, Partner, Redcliffe Partners
We look forward to seeing you in in Kiev in February!
Interfax-Ukraine - official partner of the International Ukrainian Energy Forum.