Interfax-Ukraine and D&B open a Marketing and Sales Manager vacancy
The Interfax-Ukraine News Agency and the Dun & Bradstreet International, Ltd. have opened a Marketing and Sales/Account Manager vacancy.
- higher education (desirable but not essential);
- age 20+ (desirable but not essential);
- 1+ year of sales experience (desirably B2B sales);
- skills in active search for clients, product presentation and negotiation;
- teamwork skills;
- a good command of English would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- sale of information services/products (latest economic, political and financial information);
- sale of advertising products;
- sale of information analysis systems;
- market and customer needs analysis;
- support for existing clients.
- five-day working week with working hours from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and two days off on Saturday and Sunday;
- official employment;
- comfortable working place;
- the office is located in Kyiv downtown – 8/5a Reitarska Street (Zoloti Vorota metro station).
Our candidate should have strong inter-personal skills, as well as be an efficient, responsible and open-minded person.
Salary conditions: basic salary + %.
Please, send your CVs to Maksym Urakin (email@example.com) with the subject “Vacancy for Marketing and Sales Department”.