The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute
14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
It is with great excitement we announce that Ukrainian Energy Forum returns to serve as the annual meeting place for international energy leaders on 14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
With this invitation via Interfax Ukraine you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC017mINT.
Meet our first speakers joining the line-up for the Ukrainian Energy Forum:
- Andriy Gerus, Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Janez Kopač, Director, The Energy Community
- Roman Opimakh, Chairman, State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Maxim Timchenko, CEO, DTEK
- Victor Gladun, CEO, JKX Oil&Gas
- Oleg Nykonorov, CEO, Regional Gas Company
- Maris Kunickis, CEO, DTEK Renewables
- Volodymyr Kudrytskyi, Chairman of the Management Board, Ukrenergo
- Sergiy Makogon, General Manager, Gas TSO of Ukraine
- Dale Perry, Managing Partner, ERU
- Igor Schurov, General Director, DTEK Oil&Gas
- Ihor Syrota, CEO, Ukrhydroenergo
Next month the Forum will bring together around 80 speakers and 400 attendees, providing the leading platform for domestic and international decision-makers to have practical discussions about new opportunities for the business, industry and international community.
Among the new discussion topics this year:
- Energy security in the context of NS2 developments
- Developing LNG partnerships
- Domestic retail gas market functioning under the new annual contracts
- Regional Gas Hubs and GTSO of Ukraine’s strengths and opportunities
- Building a business case for hydrogen
- Tapping into the reserves on the Black Sea shelf and Yuzivska field
- PECs as a way to tackle depleted and mature fields in Western Ukraine
- Facilitating investment into upstream through the presidential Law on State Support for Investment Projects
Electricity Focus Day:
- Addressing historical feed-in-tariff debt in the power market and future financing of renewable energy projects
- Unlocking onshore and offshore wind potential
- Large-scale commercial energy storage projects
- Modernisation and privatization of distribution assets (DSOs)
We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in July, offline or online!
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207 A.Kuzminskaya@adamsmithconferences.com
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our updates.
Interfax-Ukraine - media partner