The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute is returning as an annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international energy leaders!
It is with great excitement we announce that Ukrainian Energy Forum returns to serve as the annual meeting place for international energy leaders on 14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
With this invitation via Interfax Ukraine you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC017mINT.
It is our ambition to provide in-person networking in a socially distanced manner that meets all the COVID safety standards. Your safety is our priority, that’s why we have been working on making sure that our meeting space meets all the requirements and has plenty of access to outdoors networking possibilities. For more information on online participation please visit here >>
As we are preparing the draft agenda, which will be available on our website hortly, we wanted to give you a taster of what topics you can expect to be discussed this July:
ELECTRICITY DAY, 14 JULY
- Addressing current market imbalances
- Progress on implementation of the Third Energy Package
- Distribution System Operators’ modernisation
- Renewables sector update
- Ukrainian contribution to the path of de-carbonisation
- Encouraging investment in alternative power sources
MAIN DAYS ONE AND TWO, 15-16 JULY
- Strategic overview of the market by top policymakers, domestic and European regulators and leading energy companies
- Regional gas market integration
- 10 year GTSO development plan
- Expectations, obstacles and needs for the new Production Sharing Agreements
- Incentives for new investments into production and mechanisms for cooperation
- Developing offshore, deep drilling, hard-to-recover hydrocarbon production technologies
To view our 2020 speaker line up of highest caliber visit here http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mINTsen
We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in July, offline or online!
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207 A.Kuzminskaya@adamsmithconferences.com
For detailed information and registration follow the link >>
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our updates.
Interfax-Ukraine - media partner