ENERGY TALKS | BATTERY STORAGE OPPORTUNITIES FOR EMERGING MARKETS
DATE & TIME:
December 9, 13:00 – 14:30 GMT
TOPICS AND QUESTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED:
The growing share of VRE sources, such as solar and wind, calls for a more flexible energy system to accommodate intermittent energy generation efficiently and reliably. Battery storage systems are emerging as one of the potential solutions to increase system flexibility.
Both large-scale and small-scale battery storage deployment has been increasing rapidly across America, Europe & Asia-Pacific.
What are the opportunities for Emerging Markets?
AMONG CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Patrick Clerens, Secretary-General, The European Association for Storage of Energy
- Peter Mockel, Principal Industry Specialist, IFC
- Luis Munuera, Smart Grids Technology Lead, International Energy Agency
- Emin Askerov, Director General, RENERA (Rosatom)
- Julian Jansen, Research Manager, Energy Storage, Clean Technology & Renewables, IHS Markit