Interfax-Ukraine and Energy Reform to hold online discussion 'EU Green Deal: Impact on Ukraine, its Business'
On November 12, the Interfax-Ukraine international agency and a special project of the Energy Reform agency are holding an online discussion titled "EU Green Deal: Impact on Ukraine, its Business."
This is the first of a planned series of discussions, the aim of which is to launch a national discourse and find answers to important questions that the European Green Deal has posed to Ukraine.
Participants in the first discussion include:
• Torsten Wöllert, Minister Councellor, Energy EU Delegation to Ukraine;
• Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, trade representative of Ukraine;
• Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Ukraine's Integration into the European Union;
• Oleksiy Riabchyn, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration;
• Mykhailo Malkov, FAO Government and Donor Relations Coordinator in Ukraine;
• Olha Boiko, Industrial Ecology and Sustainable Development Committee Coordinator of the European Business Association;
• Nazar Bobitsky, Director of the Brussels office of Ukrainian business and trade association;
• Moderator of the discussion is Oleksandr Martynenko, Director General of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency.
The discussion's format is online (broadcast will be available on the Facebook pages of Interfax-Ukraine and Energy Reform).
The broadcast will start at 15.00.
We urge everyone interested to distribute the broadcast on your resources.