Cyberspace Strategies in Action
On March 19, 2020, the city of Kyiv will host the Cyberspace Strategy in Action conference, Ukraine's major event in cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is one of the most important topics discussed at all levels in Ukraine and throughout the world today.
The number of cybercriminals is rapidly growing. Cybersecurity Ventures estimates that cybercrime damages cost the world $6 trillion annually. No country, no public organization or private company is able to build secure cyberspace alone. We can do it only through cooperation and joint efforts.
Cyberspace Strategies in Action conference is the first step in cooperation between Ukrainian and global cyberspace players, a platform to discuss strategic challenges in cybersecurity, and a place for global and national experts to share experiences.
The primary goal of the conference is to consolidate public agencies, businesses and the academic community around the world’s best benchmarks to develop a safe cyberspace ecosystem in Ukraine and fight cybercrime.
- Arsen Avakov, Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
- Andriy Kobolev, Chairman of the Board, NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Pavelko, Co-founder and CEO, Global Cyber Cooperative Center (GCCC - GC3)
- Matt LaVigna, CEO, National Cyber Forensic and Training Alliance (NCFTA), the U.S.;
- John Liau, Resident Agent in Charge, United States Secret Service, the U.S.;
- David Piggot, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Qintel;
- Volodymyr Borodyansky, Minister of Culture, Youth, and Sport of Ukraine;
- Carsten Meywirth, Designated Head of the Cybercrime Division, Bundeskriminalamt, Germany;
- Lothar Renner, Managing Director Cybersecurity EMEAR at Cisco;
- Oleksiy Yankovsky, KPMG Partner, Head of Practice in IT and Cybersecurity;
- Effective cybersecurity strategies
- Cyberspace ecosystem designs
- Cybersecurity as the key factor influencing digital business performance
- Independent cyber center strategies to build safe cyberspace
- Digitalization and digital transformation trends and outlook
- The prospects of executive training in cybersecurity
- Public-private partnership’s role and case studies
The conference will take place in Fairmont Grand Hotel, 1 Naberezhno Khreshchatytska Str., Kyiv
The conference begins at 9.30 a.m.
More about the conference program and participation: https://cyberconf.com.ua
Organizer – GC3 (Global Cyber Cooperative Center),
Supported by Ministry of Interior Affairs of Ukraine, NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine, Cyber Police Department of the National Police of Ukraine
Interfax-Ukraine is the general information partner