Invitation to attend a roundtable discussion on Implementation of Production-Sharing Agreement in oil and gas industry as a path to energy independence of Ukraine
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) is pleased to invite you to attend a roundtable discussing on Implementation of Production-Sharing Agreement (PSA) in Oil and Gas Industry as a Path to Energy Independence of Ukraine.
The event will be held in Kyiv on September 18, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Mandarin Plaza Business Center, 6 Baseyna Street, 8th floor. There will be free on-site registration at the security desk.
The objectives of the roundtable discussion are to summarize the results of the PSA tender (from the winners’ point of view), outline the necessary steps for early signing of the PSA and implementation of production programs.
Matters to be discussed:
- Results of PSA tenders;
- Immediate steps to be taken for implementation of the programs specified in the PSA;
- Presentation of necessary amendments to the Law of Ukraine on Production-Sharing Agreements.
- Winner companies:
- JSC “UkrGasVydobuvannya” (UGV) and Vermilion Ukraine Exploration B.V.
- Ukrainian Energy L.L.C.
- Oil & Gas Overseas Trading B.V. and LLC “Naftogazekspluatatsiia”
- PJSC “Mining Company ‘Ukrnaftoburinnya’”
- Geo Alliance Partnership LLC and Geo Alliance Partnership B.V.;
- LLC “Well Co”.
- Members of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (from relevant committees);
- Representatives of the Ministry of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine;
- Representatives of the Embassies of Canada, USA, Slovakia;
- Representatives of the European Business Association, the American Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine, the Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine;
- Oil and gas experts;
- Media representatives.
Please confirm your attendance:
tel. +38 067 321 51 57