International Conference “BIOMASS FOR ENERGY 2019” will be held in Kyiv on 24-25 of September
Bioenergy Association of Ukraine annually brought together those who are interested in bioenergy and sustainable development. It is a good opportunity for networking, discussions new trends and technologies and for sharing your company achievements with sector leaders from different countries. Stay up to date with the latest trends in bioenergy - a dynamic sector in Ukraine!
- The largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe;
- Has been held annually for the last 15 years;
- More than 200 participants from more than 20 countries are expected;
- About 50 presentations from leading international and Ukrainian experts;
- Venue: The historic Premier Palace Hotel in the heart of the Kyiv;
- Rooftop evening buffet with stunning panoramic views of Khreschatyk, Bessarabia Market and Olympic Stadium.
The ceremony of public presentation of Civil Union “Global 100 RE Ukraine” will be held within the conference. What is Global 100RE Ukraine? It is the largest public union of associations, companies, experts, lobbyists and responsible politicians, together with civil society, united by the common purpose and ideas of Ukraine's transition to 100% renewable energy. During the ceremony, the goals, mission and vision of the Union, its founders and the planned activities will be presented.
Main focuses of the conference:
- Strategy and policy issues of bioenergy.
- Financing of bioenergy projects.
- Electricity generation and heat production from solid biofuels
- Use of MSW for heat and power production
- Biomass resources: utilization and prospects.
- Biogas and Biomethane: technologies and successful case studies.
Georgiy Geletukha – Chairman of the Board of UABio, Director of SEC “BIOMASS”.
Oleksandr Dombrovskyi – Head of the board of the civic union “Global 100 RE Ukraine”, Ukraine.
Sergiy Savchuk – Head of State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine.
Remigijus Lapinskas – President of World Bioenergy Association, Sweden.
Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen – Head of Center for Bioenergy and Green Engineering of Aalborg University, Denmark.
Ivan Traksler – Agroholding “Myronivsky Hliboproduct”, MHP Eco Energy, Ukraine.
Tetiana Markuta – European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Ukraine
Paata Janelidze –UNDP Project, Kyiv, Ukraine.
and much more.
The UNDP Project “Development and Commercialization of Bioenergy Technologies in the Municipal Sector in Ukraine” sponsors the conference.
Media accreditation: email@example.com