Нow to unite a team to reach extraordinary results
On July 12th, in Kiev, Kevin Gaskell, Ex-CEO of Porsche UK, BMW UK, Lamborghini UK, will conduct management intensive for progressive leaders from different business sectors on a pressing issue: “How to unite the team to achieve extraordinary results”
The situation in the business is constantly changing, and the employees in the company remain the same. How to involve a team of ordinary people to achieve exceptional results - to introduce change, be creative, improve customer service to make your number one company on the market?
VIDEO INVITATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoPrAuybMLQ
Kevin is not an info businessman, Kevin Gaskell is a current entrepreneur, a practicing businessman, an investor. Gaskell is called a business genius for the ability to turn companies that are on the verge of bankruptcy or “stuck” at the same level into a successfully developing stable business:
- During the 4-year management of Gaskell, BMW UK achieved record production growth and increased profits by 500%;
- after 2 years of Porsche UK management, Kevin turned the almost bankrupt company into a global market leader and moved from 32 to 1 place in terms of customer satisfaction;
- During his career, Gaskell led international corporations, start-ups, companies with private capital, whose total value exceeds $ 5 billion;
- Kevin Gaskell - author of the best-selling Inspired Leadership;
- Skydiver, conqueror of the most difficult mountain peaks, the North and South Poles.
“The goal of the one-day workshop is to give a powerful management expertise based on my global international experience, - Kevin Gaskell specifies. - The main idea by the end of the day is to provide you with a checklist of optimal actions to unite the team around one goal and with ordinary employees to achieve exceptional business results, making strong creative decisions, maximally improving corporate culture and customer service”.
As the founder and inspirer of the KA Group company (www.kagroup.ua) (organizer of Premium Business Events) Alena Zhupikova notes:
“To adopt someone else's experience is not a weakness, it is a requirement in the world of constant change. I invite you to learn from global experience in order to accelerate the growth and scaling of your business!”
Registration for management intensive: https://kevin.kagroup.ua/
Premium Business Events Operator KA Group www.kagroup.ua