XII International Dairy Congress will be held in Kyiv
On March 5-6, the main event of the milk production market will take place at the International Exhibition Center (IEC).
The XII International Dairy Congress is the place, that every spring brings together more than 1,500 dairy business participants to discuss key industry issues. Among the invited this year there are:
- Industry experts: Andriy Dykun, the chairman of the Ukrainian Agri Council (UAC); Mikhail Sokolov, deputy chairman of the UAC; Hanna Lavreniuk, vice-president of the Association of milk producers (AMP); Andriy Yarmak, Investmant Officer for Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), and others;
- - representatives of the Government: Olga Trofimtseva, acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine; Volodymyr Topchiy, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine; Olena Alshanova, Head of the Department of Animal Husbandry Development, Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine; Volodymyr Lapa, chairman of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection, etc.;
- representatives of the embassies of Austria, the Netherlands, France, Canada, USA, Israel and other countries.;
- representatives of international organizations: USAID, IFC, FAO, EBRD, etc.;
- People's deputies: Ivan Miroshnichenko, Sergei Labasiuk, Tetyana Ostrikova, Olexander Bakumenko, Oleh Kulinich, Serhiy Leshchenko, Valeriy Davydenko, Nina Yuzhanina and others;
- owners and managers of the country's leading farms;
- media representatives.
The main issues that will be discussed during the congress are:
Land market and animal husbandry.
State support of animal husbandry in Ukraine. What is needed for the sustainable development of the dairy industry?
The way to export through cooperation.
The transition to European standards of safety and quality of milk – milk ghetto or among world leaders?
Results of the national dairy industry and key areas of development for 2019.
World Milk Market and Ukrainian perspective: supply-demand balance, prices and cost, forecasts.
Not by milk alone: where to find additional reserves for dairy farm profitability?
Technologies of milk production and management of modern dairy farm.
This year, in addition to the usual exchange of experience, the Veterinary Conference "Veterinary provision of dairy farming" will take place at the Congress.
Congress organizers: Association of milk producers (AMP), Ukrainian Agri Council (UAC) and Dykun Company.