Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 10th International Anniversary UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM, that will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, Kiev on 26-28 February 2019
With just over a month to the annual international Ukrainian Energy Forum 2019 speaker faculty of the event is almost complete! This year conference is focusing on the results of the energy market reform undertaken by the Ukrainian government in the recent years: improved transparency and ease of market access, better tax and regulatory climate and better investment environment as a whole. This year Ukrainian oil and gas sector is welcoming a first on-line licensing round and the market is anticipating a lot of interest from international investors.
With this invitation via Interfax you are entitled to a 10% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: 1171mInterfax. REGISTRATION ONLINE >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1171mInterfaxren.
These are some of the POTENTIAL AND CURRENT INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS, who recently joined our speaker faculty:
- Marina Petrov, Deputy Head of Ukraine, Head of Energy and Infrastructure, EBRD
- Mirek Topolanek, Member of the Board of Directors, Director, International Development & Public Affairs, Eustream
- Ilya Ponomarev, Chief Executive Officer, Trident Acquisitions
- Franck Neel, Executive Board Member, OMV Petrom S.A.
- Martin Slovak, Senior E&P Project Manager, Nafta a.s.
- Senior Representative, PGNiG
They will join a remarkable panel of leading Ukrainian and international industry players and government representatives, including:
- Ostap Semerak, Minister for Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Dombrovskiy, First Deputy Head of the Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Andriy Kobolyev, Chief Executive Officer, National Joint-Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine”
- Mark Rollins, Chairman of the Board, Ukrnafta
- Igor Schurov, Chief Executive Officer, DTEK Naftogas
- Pavel Stanchak, Vice President, Ukrtransgaz
- Oleg Kyryliuk, Acting Head, State Service for Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine (Derzhgeonadra)
These and other members of 60+ strong speaker faculty of the forum will give their insights into the development of the Ukrainian energy sector. See full list of speakers confirmed here >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1171mInterfaxsen
See latest conference agenda here >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1171mInterfaxuk
Join UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our news.
High-quality content plus fantastic networking opportunities with Ukrainian and international energy sector leader are awaiting you in Kiev at the end of February!
We look forward to seeing you in in Kiev in February!
Interfax-Ukraine - media partner