II Annual Agrarian-Practical Fat-and-Oil Conference
The leading role of Ukraine in the world market of sunflower oil is not only an achievement, but also a daily challenge for processing enterprises. To retain the championship, it is necessary to create high-tech production facilities and quickly respond to market changes.
This is a paradox, but against the background of an overabundance of production capacities, small and medium-sized companies manage to win back their piece of the market pie.
In addition to sunflower oil, other fat and oil segments exist on the market. Products for animal husbandry based on soy, confectionery fats from imported palm oil and a number of others that undeservedly fall out of sight.
The owners and top managers of the companies are looking for additional added value of oil and fat products, tools for increasing and maintaining profitability and new niches in the market of deep processing. Technical experts are concerned about the improvement and optimization of production processes.
The implementation of more efficient technological solutions is of concern to all market participants today.
On October 18, 2018, ProAgro will hold the II Annual Agrarian-Practical Fat-and-Oil Conference - http://www.proagro.com.ua/events/oil2018/.
Leading practices and processors of oil and fat products will gather in the center of the capital - in the conference hall of Admiral Hall (Kiev, Khreshchatyk street, 7).
Its goal is to exchange experience between industry experts and discuss key issues related to the introduction of innovations in the technologies of modern fat and oil production.
This conference will discuss topics related to the whole chain of fat and oil production: from the time of receipt of raw materials and processing it to storage and sale of finished products.
- Exacerbation of competition for raw materials between market participants: methods of white and gray struggle for suppliers;
- Change in climatic conditions in Ukraine and their impact on the oil and fat industry;
- Features storage of incoming raw materials without loss of quality;
- Organization of an effective process of deep processing of fat and oil products;
- Selection of equipment for processing oilseeds;
- Technological innovations and their rational use in fat and oil production;
- The role of soy protein in livestock: changes in the market of soybean meal and fermented soy products;
- Niche products: organization of their production and expansion of sales markets (confectionery fats, high-oleic oil, etc.);
- Issues of refining and branded supplies;
- Energy saving as a direction for increasing the efficiency of processing enterprises;
- Minimization of quantitative and qualitative losses during transshipment and storage.
- Strengthening of the positions in foreign sales markets for oil and fat products.
The speakers of the II Annual Agricultural and Practical Oil Fat Conference will be business practitioners, representatives of processing enterprises, suppliers of equipment and technologies.
Live discussions of acute topics will allow you to express your opinion and ask exciting questions to all participants in the hall.
Registration for the 2nd Annual Agricultural and Practical Oil-and-Gas Conference is open.
For participation in our events, partner programs, organization of the report and placement of advertising, please contact the ProAgro Information Company:
Tel.: (+38 044) 248-02-67, (+38 067) 243-38-03
Interfax-Ukraine - general information partner of the Conference