Omnichannel Customer Forum will take place in Kyiv on September 27
What is "omnichannel"? Omni means "everywhere." Retail now everywhere, customers use a lot of channels to receive and collect information, buy products and interact with the brand.
Forum "Omnichannel Customer" is devoted to the issues of efficient business model building for retailers in modern omnichannel conditions.
"Omnichannel Customer" is the place where ideas are born and useful acquaintances get engaged.
The forum will be held on September 27 at the address: Kiev, Conference Hall "DEPO" (Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya str., 55)
Time: 10: 00-17: 00
Among our guests are online shop owners, CEO and heads of e-commerce retail network departments, owners of service companies
Our speakers are market leaders who are ready to share their experience.
For the first time this year, in addition to the business program, 6 master classes will be held and a special network for 250 delegates will be equipped.
The program of the forum:
9: 30-10: 00 Welcome coffee break
10: 00-12: 00 The era of marketplace: everything you need to know about the work of marketplace and online stores
12: 00-12: 30 Coffee break
12: 30-13: 30 Creating seamless client experience
13: 30-14: 00 How digital affects traditional stores
14: 00-15: 00 Break, lunch and networking session
15: 00-16: 00 Work with the blogosphere and social networks
16: 00-17: 00 What technologies will help solve the problem of staff hunger
Speakers who confirmed their participation:
- Igor Klimchuk - CEO of Kedoff.net: "Features of working with marketplaces Rozetka, Kasta";
- Svyatoslav Amelin - the founder of the online store "MebelOK" and "Zlato.ua": "From online to offline or why online shopping brick retail";
- Oksana Tsvigun - the operating director of LaModa in Ukraine: "What Lamoda offers to Ukrainian brands";
- Valery Zolotukhin - executive director of the chain of stores "ALLO": "How online influences traditional stores and creation of seamless client experience in" Allo ""
- Julia Groskraits - commercial director of Kasta: "How Kasta becomes a marketplace"
- Kirill Rudnev - Director of Smart IT: the topic is being specified;
- Artem Shevchenko - CEO & Founder "Hubber": "A new era of e-commerce. As an online store does not lose competition to the marketplace ";
- Rodion Sorokin - service designer, founder of "Humanized Design": "Service Blueprinting: designing an omnichannel client experience";
- Pavel Kamyshov - Agile Coach | Certified Scrum Professional® in ScrumAlliance: "Agile as a response to the challenges of the modern world"
For sponsorship, please contact:
+38 (044) 209-43-18
+38 (066) 716-30-26
On organizational issues and delegate participation:
+38 (096) 913-58-57
We are waiting for you at our event!
With each month, tickets for the conference become more expensive.
The ticket price in August is 4500 UAH, when buying two tickets 5% discount, three -10%
September Price 5500 UAH
Link to purchase: https://2event.com/en/events/1224548