4th Forum "Orchestrators of changes"
This year, the "Orchestrators of Changes" Forum will bring together business elite, leading world coaches, outstanding statesmen of Ukraine and world for the common goal - to inspire you to reinvent yourself and your business.
November 9, 2017
Organiser – Nobles Fortune
General partner – Deloitte
Legal partner – Avellum
Partner – Philip Morris Ukraine
Section Partner – Datagroup
Section Partner – Microsoft
Partner – SalesCapital AG
PR-partner – PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Partner – Odgers Berndtson
Supported by Interfax-Ukraine
Our discussion will address such issues as:
- Business transformation in the period of changes
- State of future
- Re-invention of leadership in the VUCA world
- Across the abyss in two steps. Ukraine as a startup
- Emotional Intelligence in business and society. Developing an emotionally intelligent team.
- The road to “Built forever” about the true nature of success of companies, that have reached the top.
This year the inspirers of the event are:
Andriy Bulakh, Managing Partner, Deloitte
Roman Bondar, Managing Partner, Odgers Berndtson
Vytautas Buciunas, Executive Coach, Facilitator of organizational transformations Co-founder, U-Integral
Aivaras Abromavicius, Head of supervisory board, UCGA
Katerina Yasko, Integral psychologist, educator, trainer for emotional maturity, conscious communication and peaceful conflict resolution
Valeriy Pekar, Co-Founder, Civic Platform "NEW COUNTRY", Vice President of the UUIE, President of Euroindex.
Gayle Karen Young, Chief Culture and Talent Officer until 2015, Wikimedia
Taavi Roivas, Vice President of the Estonian Parliament, Prime Minister of Estonia 2014-2016
Godfrey Spencer, Member of the Board of Directors, International Center for Nonviolent Communication
Andrius Kubilius, Member of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania
Borys Lozhkin, Secretary, National Investment Council
Andriy Kobolyev, Chief Executive Officer of Ukrainian state energy company Naftogaz
Nadiia Vasylieva, General manager of Microsoft Ukraine
Ilia Kenigshtein, Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Creative Quarter
Mykola Stetsenko, Managing Partner, Avellum
Vasyl Khmelnitsky, Founder, K.Fund
Pavlo Ryzhii, Innovations Manager, Philip Morris Ukraine
Mykhailo Shelemba, CEO, Datagroup
Stanislav Ronis, Founder, Comfy
Vyacheslav Klymov, Co-owner and co-founder, Nova Poshta
Igor Smelyansky, Acting General Director, Ukrposhta
Volodymyr Borodianskyi, CEO, StarLightMedia
MORE about Speakers of the Forum.
The things you should manage to do at “Orchestrators of Changes” Forum:
- To get acquainted with business elite of Ukraine: more than 300 top managers, 25 authoritative experts, opinion leaders, outstanding statesmen.
- To visit 8 sections: business breakfast, discussions, case studies, workshops.
- To take part in workshops on Nonviolent Communication and Integral Development with the world's leading coaches.
- To register in the Event-application: getting more than 300 business contacts in one day and a lot of pleasant surprises from the Forum partners.
- To affect course of the discussion, express your own thoughts, vote for worthy ideas.
- To get inspiration to conquer new peaks.
The price of participation till November 1:
Standard – 5999 UAH
Premium – 7999 UAH
Live Stream – 1499 UAH
For partners and readers of Interfax-Ukraine we offer 15% discount.
Special code for registration OCFIFU.
Additional information and registration: +38 044 221 5317, email@example.com.
If you wish to place an advertising stand or demo of your product in the area of the Forum, please contact Anastasiia Beheza: +38 044 221 5317, firstname.lastname@example.org