Death toll from Russian shelling in Myrnohrad rises to 3 and 10 injured
The death toll as a result of shelling by the occupiers of Myrnohrad in Donetsk region has increased to three, and ten were injured, Head of the regional military administration Vadym Filashkin said.
"...the death toll from the shelling of Myrnohrad has increased, now there are three dead and ten wounded. This is preliminary information about the evening shelling of Donetsk region, the final figures may still differ," he said in the Telegram channel.
Previously, it was known about two dead and six wounded. The occupiers struck twice on Friday at this locality: near the administrative building and near a public transport stop.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Zelenskyy: Six children among 14 killed in Kryvy Rih
20:26, 04.04.2025
Death toll in Kryvy Rih missile strike rises to 14, incl 5 children
20:17, 04.04.2025
Number of victims in missile strike on Kryvy Rih increases to 17
09:16, 03.04.2025
During day, five people killed, 12 more wounded in enemy attacks in Donetsk region
19:51, 12.03.2025
Human rights activists: 184 Ukrainians die in Russian captivity since start of full-scale invasion
21:04, 23.12.2024
LATEST
Work on contingent as part of security guarantees carried out not only with UK, France, to continue for another month – Zelenskyy
21:02, 04.04.2025
Nova Poshta to open 135 new branches in Europe by late 2025 – CEO of Nova Post Europe
21:00, 04.04.2025
Meeting of Chiefs of Staff of Ukraine, UK and France marks start of new important work – Zelenskyy
20:56, 04.04.2025
Nova Poshta raises rates by up to 10% in several European countries – CEO of Nova Post Europe
20:09, 04.04.2025
Ex-Japanese ambassador to Ukraine Matsuda Kuninori joins DTEK Advisory Board