Body of victim found in Sumy as a result of Russia’s attack – Emergency Service
A resident of Sumy was found dead at the site of a Russian drone strike on an apartment building, the State Emergency Service of Ukraine reported on the Telegram channel on Wednesday.
"At the site of dismantling the rubble in a five-story apartment building, rescuers unblocked a human body. Currently, it is known about eight victims. The work continues. There may still be people under the rubble," the message says.
Earlier, Sumy Regional Military Administration reported that in Sumy, as a result of the shahed hitting a five-story building, there were wounded and dead, while the number of dead was not specified. "As a result of an enemy UAV of the Shahed type hitting a five-storey residential building, 30 apartments were previously damaged, 15 of them were destroyed. According to preliminary information, 10 people were rescued from the rubble, eight of whom received injuries of varying severity. Unfortunately, there are dead (information is being clarified)," the message says.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
In Sumy, emergency recovery work continues at site of Russian missile strike, 30 wounded hospitalized – city council
15:31, 25.03.2025
URCS continues to help victims of Russian missile strike in Sumy
13:48, 25.03.2025
Rescuers eliminate all fires after Russian missile strike in Sumy – Emergency Service
20:43, 24.03.2025
Zelenska on attack on Sumy: How can we trust country that targets ordinary Ukrainian families?
19:24, 24.03.2025
Sybiha: Instead of making hollow statements about peace, Russia must stop bombing our cities
18:58, 24.03.2025
LATEST
Zelenskyy stresses importance of visit to Kyiv of Chiefs of Staff of France and Great Britain
16:55, 05.04.2025
Poroshenko: Ukraine needs national unity in power, competent and professional negotiating delegation
16:40, 05.04.2025
Yermak-McFaul Group develops 3 comprehensive Action Plans, 18 separate recommendations in three years
16:07, 05.04.2025
Zelenskyy: It is important that Russian strike on people in Kryvy Rih doesn't remain without world reaction
15:43, 05.04.2025
Commanders-in-Chief of Armed Forces of France and UK discuss security guarantees, strengthening Ukrainian army in Kyiv