Ukrainian Navy: As result of missile attack on Odesa's port infrastructure, five people killed
Russian occupiers launched a missile attack on the port infrastructure of Odesa, as a result of which five people were killed and several more were wounded, Speaker of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) Dmytro Pletenchuk said.
"We can state the Russian aggressor has delivered another blow to the port infrastructure of the city of Odesa. Unfortunately, we have five dead and several wounded. Investigative actions are now continuing, all the circumstances of this latest war crime on the part of Russia are being clarified," he said on air national telethon.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Russian army attacked Odesa with a missile while Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis was visiting the city, who was scheduled to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Russia launches drone strike on Kherson TPP – Zelenskyy
11:35, 05.04.2025
URCS volunteers helping victims of Russia's attack on Odesa and Zaporizhia
13:47, 21.03.2025
President of Czech Republic arrives in Odesa
09:57, 21.03.2025
Three injured in massive Russian drone attack in Odesa
09:27, 21.03.2025
Zelenskyy instructs law enforcers to establish all facts of murder of activist in Odesa
17:53, 14.03.2025
LATEST
Zelenskyy stresses importance of visit to Kyiv of Chiefs of Staff of France and Great Britain
16:55, 05.04.2025
Poroshenko: Ukraine needs national unity in power, competent and professional negotiating delegation
16:40, 05.04.2025
Yermak-McFaul Group develops 3 comprehensive Action Plans, 18 separate recommendations in three years
16:07, 05.04.2025
Zelenskyy: It is important that Russian strike on people in Kryvy Rih doesn't remain without world reaction
15:43, 05.04.2025
Commanders-in-Chief of Armed Forces of France and UK discuss security guarantees, strengthening Ukrainian army in Kyiv