Defense forces of Ukraine: Not a single civilian was in Rivnopil at moment of its de-occupation
Not a single civilian was in the village of Rivnopil in Volnovakha district of Donetsk region at the time of its de-occupation by the Ukrainian defense forces, Spokesperson for the Joint Press Center of the Tavria Defense Forces Valeriy Shershen has said.
"There was not a single civilian in Rivnopil, since, by and large, the settlement was destroyed almost to the ground. An even bigger problem is that on all sides it, this settlement, was surrounded by very complex minefields, the engineering troops broke through the corridor and, in fact, de-occupation took place in this way. Stabilization measures are ongoing," he said on the air of the national telethon on Monday.
As reported, the fighters of the second separate mechanized battalion of the 31st mechanized brigade on June 25 liberated the village of Rivnopil from the Russian invaders.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Detailed ceasefire plan to be discussed Sunday, March 23 – Witkoff
10:59, 19.03.2025
Intelligence Agency: Kruhliakivka, Kupiansk district liberated from occupiers
20:16, 18.10.2024
Some 2,828 Ukrainians already released from Russian captivity during period of full-scale invasion
20:41, 03.01.2024
SBU eliminates in Kropyvnytsky scheme for illegal export of Mi-8 helicopter spare parts from Ukraine
19:48, 09.11.2023
Ukraine continues to make progress in liberation of its territory, having liberated more than 54% of previously occupied land – Milley
20:22, 19.09.2023
LATEST
Memo on cooperation signed between Ministry of National Unity, Council of Europe – Dpty PM Chernyshov
20:29, 03.04.2025
Rutte: Support for Ukraine to be on agenda of NATO FMs meeting
20:22, 03.04.2025
SBU exposes traitors involved by Kremlin in implementing project on 'external management' of Ukraine
20:03, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy discusses basic needs with unit commanders in Sumy region
19:48, 03.04.2025
Putin expects Trump to force Ukraine to make concessions he wants