Serviceman killed in military car explosion in Donetsk region
A Ukrainian serviceman has been killed near Pavlopil, Donetsk region, when a military vehicle hit an unknown explosive device, the Anti-Terrorism Operation headquarters reported.
"According to preliminary information, a serviceman of a unit whose personnel are performing combat tasks in the seaside sector near the town of Pavlopil, died as a result of a military vehicle being blown up by an unknown explosive device," the press center of the ATO headquarters said on his Facebook page on Friday.
Earlier this day, spokesman of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko said three Ukrainian servicemen were injured in the ATO zone in Donbas on Thursday.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Over 100 Donetsk residents resettled in safer areas in Jan – authorities
20:27, 28.01.2025
Klymenko meets with National Guard soldiers fighting in Donetsk region
19:48, 16.01.2025
Hottest areas of front remain in Donetsk region – Zelenskyy
20:36, 27.11.2024
Six officers from DPRK killed in missile strike near occupied Donetsk – source
19:47, 04.10.2024
One teenager dead, 12 people injured as enemy attacks Myrnohrad
20:45, 11.07.2024
LATEST
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation
20:49, 03.04.2025
SBU reports in absentia suspicion of seizure of Zaporizhia NPP to three Russian generals, their accomplices
20:47, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees