Suspended TVi chief Katerynchuk files statement to police about illegal seizure of channel
Director General of TVi Channel Natalia Katerynchuk, who has been suspended from office, has submitted a statement to the police regarding the illegal seizure of the channel.
"I wrote a statement to the police about the illegal seizure," she said at a press conference in Kyiv on Tuesday.
Katerynchuk said that this was done immediately after she was preventing from entering the building of the channel.
She also said that TVi should not broadcast programs until the situation around the change of ownership is resolved.
"I believe that the channel should not air programs while it is seized," she said.
She also confirmed that none of the preparatory work regarding the sale of the channel or the change of its owner had been conducted.
"Nobody could re-register any documents, as [TVi owner] Kostiantyn Kahalovsky did not sign anything, so the documents were forged," she said.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Kyivstar TV service activity increases by 35% in six months - Kyivstar
16:23, 12.08.2020
Facebook: Altman says he is ready to return TVi to Kagalovsky
16:34, 01.08.2013
High Court of England bans Altman's company from selling TVi, chancel's ex-director general says
13:04, 15.05.2013
Kagalovsky says he owns TVi channel, power of attorney on transfer of shares in company to Altman is fake
12:40, 26.04.2013
Statement: Khoroshkovsky has no relation to conflict over TVi
11:15, 26.04.2013
LATEST
Work on contingent as part of security guarantees carried out not only with UK, France, to continue for another month – Zelenskyy
21:02, 04.04.2025
Nova Poshta to open 135 new branches in Europe by late 2025 – CEO of Nova Post Europe
21:00, 04.04.2025
Meeting of Chiefs of Staff of Ukraine, UK and France marks start of new important work – Zelenskyy
20:56, 04.04.2025
Zelenskyy: Six children among 14 killed in Kryvy Rih
20:26, 04.04.2025
Death toll in Kryvy Rih missile strike rises to 14, incl 5 children