Kuleba: New security rules in Europe not to be developed without Ukraine
New security rules in Europe will not be developed without Ukraine, since the future of the European security architecture is being decided here, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba has said.
"According to the information that I have, I can say that I have the impression that he [French President Emmanuel Macron] still quite abstractly understands what is at stake, but he, obviously, personally acutely felt the need for some new rules. However, these rules will not be developed without Ukraine for the simple reason that now here in Ukraine, in these months, the future of the Euro-Atlantic security architecture is being decided, what it will be," Kuleba said at a briefing in Kyiv on Wednesday, commenting Macron's statement on the need for dialogue on new security guarantees in Europe.
He said that before that Ukraine had been integrated into the process of developing relevant decisions and expressed his conviction that this would continue in the future.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Rutte: Sybiha to inform us about his views on process of achieving just peace
19:13, 02.04.2025
G5+ FMs: We to not accept any agreement that limits Ukrainian defence industry or military presence of partner countries in Ukraine
09:50, 01.04.2025
Moldova plans to use Ukraine's underground storage facilities to create reserve gas reserves
20:27, 31.03.2025
European Commission: Future minerals agreement between Ukraine, USA to be considered from perspective of talks on EU membership
20:45, 28.03.2025
Zelenskyy: Europe definitely knows how to defend itself, we work together to guarantee our peoples' security
16:37, 28.03.2025
LATEST
Nova Poshta opens branches in two more cities in Czech Republic
21:00, 02.04.2025
Sybiha to visit NATO HQ on April 3-4
20:53, 02.04.2025
Unmanned systems forces hit three enemy air defense systems in two weeks
20:37, 02.04.2025
Number of victims in Kryvy Rih increases to 12 people, incl child – authorities
20:08, 02.04.2025
There are already five victims in Kharkiv – Synehubov