No Ukrainians injured in Strasbourg shooting – MFA
According to preliminary information, there are no Ukrainian citizens among the victims of the shooting in Strasbourg, official representative of the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Vasyl Kyrylych has said.
"According to preliminary information, there are no Ukrainians among the victims of the terrorist attack," he said in a comment to Interfax-Ukraine on Wednesday.
As reported, on December 11, as a result of the shooting in Strasbourg, three people were killed and 12 were injured. An identity of the shooter has been ascertained. According to Interior Minister Christophe Castaner, this is a man who was previously convicted of offenses not related to terrorism in France and Germany.
The search for the shooter, who escaped from the crime scene, continues.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees
20:43, 03.04.2025
Rutte: Support for Ukraine to be on agenda of NATO FMs meeting
20:22, 03.04.2025
MFA spokesman denies allegations of interference in Mali's affairs
18:31, 03.04.2025
Ukrainian MFA confirms info about traffic accident involving Ukrainians in Austria: four citizens die
15:45, 01.04.2025
LATEST
Zelenskyy: It is important that Russian strike on people in Kryvy Rih doesn't remain without world reaction
15:43, 05.04.2025
Commanders-in-Chief of Armed Forces of France and UK discuss security guarantees, strengthening Ukrainian army in Kyiv
15:02, 05.04.2025
Norwegian govt on April 4 approves increase in aid to Ukraine by 50 bln kroner, to 85 bln kroner in 2025
14:54, 05.04.2025
URCS provides first aid to victims of Russian missile strike on Kryvy Rih
14:19, 05.04.2025
US Treasury Secretary considers minerals deal beneficial for Ukraine, expects its signing