The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) in Donbas noted an improvement in the security situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine last week.
A remarkable decrease in violations of the ceasefire regime has been registered - 85% compared to the week before last. The number of the use of weapons that should be disengaged by the parties to the conflict has been decreased by 94%, First Deputy Head of the OSCE SMM Alexander Hug said at a briefing in Kyiv on Thursday.
At the same time, he said, more than 1,200 violations of the cease-fire regime were recorded last week.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Sybiha congratulates Finland on OSCE chairmanship in 2025
15:56, 01.01.2025
Kuleba calls on participants of OSCE Annual Conference to resolve Russian crisis for sake of future of Europe
19:39, 26.06.2024
Kuleba welcomes report of OSCE Moscow Mechanism on arbitrary detention of Ukrainian civilians by Russia
17:48, 25.04.2024
OSCE PA President speaks in Rada – MPs
13:23, 06.02.2024
Zelenskyy, OSCE Chair-in-Office discuss release of Ukrainian POWs, return of children deported to Russia
19:34, 02.02.2024
LATEST
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation
20:49, 03.04.2025
SBU reports in absentia suspicion of seizure of Zaporizhia NPP to three Russian generals, their accomplices
20:47, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees