Number of ceasefire violations in ATO zone increased by 70% over last week
Observers of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) have recorded a 70% increase in the number of violations of the ceasefire regime in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) zone over the past week.
Over the past week, the security situation has worsened. Our observers recorded almost 6,500 violations of the ceasefire, which is 70% more than the previous week. And the number of heavy weapons used by the Minsk agreements was increased by 371 against six during the previous week, first deputy of the OSCE SMM Alexander Hug said at a briefing in Kyiv on Friday.
OSCE SMM records 7,700 ceasefire violations in Donbas over a week
Monitors observe explosion on Donbas contact line
Rada calls on OSCE to assess Crimea voting during Russia's presidential elections - 228 affirmative votes
OSCE rep notes truce violations near Donetsk water filtration plant in Donbas
Sajdik says progress on Donbas prisoner swap possible after possible Normandy Four meeting
SBU warns of possible large-scale cyberattack on govt institutions ahead of Champions League final
Prosecutors collect in Donbas enough evidence of Russia's financing terrorism, armed aggression against Ukraine
Rada to pass bill on Anti-Corruption Court with Venice Commission recommendations - Mingarelli
Bill on citizenship to be revised on issue of Ukrainian collaborators in occupied territories – Poroshenko
Ukraine reports 1 KIA, 3 WIA amid 49 enemy attacks