Ukrainian Defense Ministry says 22 militants killed, 60 wounded in Donbas last week
Some 22 militants were killed and 60 wounded in Donbas last week, the Ukrainian Defense Ministry's spokesman, Andriy Lysenko, said.
"The confirmed losses of the enemy over the past week are 22 dead, and 60 wounded militants, more than half of the losses fall on the Bakhmutka highway and Avdiyivka," Lysenko said at a briefing in Kyiv on Monday.
According to him, there are cases of inter-ethnic clashes in the Russian units that gathered near the border with Ukraine. In particular, in the 150th mechanized infantry division a military man from Dagestan was injured. In total, several people were injured. Additional forces of military police were transferred to restore order in Novocherkassk, the Rostov region, Russia.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Enemy's offensive simultaneously going on in four directions, fiercest battles in Bakhmut, Maryinka and Avdiyivka – Maliar
20:32, 10.04.2023
There will be nothing alive in Donbas after war – Zelenskyy at Munich conference
16:11, 17.02.2023
Invaders deliberately, methodically destroy villages, towns in Donbas – Zelensky
20:44, 27.01.2023
Tough battle for Donbas continues – Zelensky
13:22, 14.01.2023
Zelensky calls 'severe and painful' situation in Donbas
09:21, 27.12.2022
LATEST
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation
20:49, 03.04.2025
SBU reports in absentia suspicion of seizure of Zaporizhia NPP to three Russian generals, their accomplices
20:47, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees