Some 69 Ukrainian servicemen killed, more than 420 wounded in ATO zone since beginning of year
Since the beginning of this year, 69 servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been killed, more than 420 injured in the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) zone, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has said.
"Only in the course of this year 69 soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces have been killed and more than 420 injured as a result of the enemy's shelling," the president said on Wednesday, speaking to the tank brigade during his working trip to the Luhansk region.
He also said that a total of 2,652 Ukrainian servicemen of various security agencies had been killed during the ATO.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Cabinet allocates UAH 9.9 mln of one-time assistance to victims' families, disabled ATO participants
14:46, 14.04.2021
Cabinet allocates UAH 10.1 mln of one off payment to families of deceased, disabled ATO participants
16:44, 23.12.2020
Zelensky signs law on issuance of documents of citizens living in ATO/JFO or displaced persons
10:06, 27.12.2019
ATO participants may be involved in territorial defense forces – SBU chief
18:49, 17.12.2019
Over 450 Ukrainian law enforcement officers killed in Donbas since start of ATO
14:19, 22.08.2019
LATEST
Three civilians injured in Russian UAV attack on Dnipro – authorities
09:57, 04.04.2025
Russia loses more than 4,000 tanks during its aggression against Ukraine – media
09:42, 04.04.2025
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation