Four Ukrainian military injured in Maryinka district in Donbas over past 24 hours – Donetsk regional administration
Four servicemen of the Ukrainian armed forces have been injured as the Maryinka district in the Donetsk region has been shelled over the past 24 hours; no civilians have been harmed, the Donetsk regional military-civilian administration said in a statement.
"Over the past 24 hours, the towns of Maryinka and Krasnohorivka in the Maryinka district have been shelled with heavy artillery weapons and small arms. As of 8:00 a.m. on August 20, it was known that four servicemen of the Ukrainian armed forces had been injured, and there were no injuries among civilians," it said.
A total of 72 civilians have been killed in this district since July 11, 2014, it said.
No civilians have been harmed within the military operation area in the Donetsk region over the past 24 hours, the Donetsk regional military-civilian administration said.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Zaluzhny: Our troops still in northern part of Maryinka, but this settlement no longer exists
20:36, 26.12.2023
Serious humanitarian crisis rapidly developing in Maryinka area – OCHA
12:17, 04.05.2023
Enemy's offensive simultaneously going on in four directions, fiercest battles in Bakhmut, Maryinka and Avdiyivka – Maliar
20:32, 10.04.2023
There will be nothing alive in Donbas after war – Zelenskyy at Munich conference
16:11, 17.02.2023
Invaders deliberately, methodically destroy villages, towns in Donbas – Zelensky
20:44, 27.01.2023
LATEST
Sybiha meets with Rubio, informs him about Russia's violation of energy ceasefire
13:44, 04.04.2025
Nova Poshta opens branch in Madrid
13:44, 04.04.2025
Trump-Putin talk could take place in coming days – media
13:17, 04.04.2025
US Ambassador Brink: USA trains over 2,000 specialists, provides necessary equipment for demining Ukrainian territories
12:59, 04.04.2025
Russia's top negotiator says progress made in talks to end war in Ukraine – media