Militants seize some buildings in Debaltseve, fighting continues – ATO HQ
Militants have seized several buildings in the town of Debaltseve of Donetsk region, anti-terrorist operation (ATO) HQ spokesman Anatoliy Stelmakh has said.
"Fighting is underway in the town. The enemy is shelling Ukrainian military forces, having captured several buildings. We won't name them so far. At the same time, we’ve redeployed our troops, the operation in the town goes on," he told Interfax-Ukraine on Tuesday.
When asked about the situation on the Artemivsk-Debaltseve road he said: "It’s partially under our control."
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Some 66 children, their families forcibly evacuated from four communities of Donetsk region over week
18:11, 02.04.2025
In Donetsk region, mandatory evacuation of families with children to be strengthened
18:11, 26.03.2025
During day, five people killed, 12 more wounded in enemy attacks in Donetsk region
19:51, 12.03.2025
Seven killed, 13 wounded amid enemy strikes on Donetsk region in 24 hours
09:15, 12.03.2025
Six people killed, seven wounded in enemy attacks in Donetsk region during day – authorities
18:53, 11.03.2025
LATEST
Zelenskyy stresses importance of visit to Kyiv of Chiefs of Staff of France and Great Britain
16:55, 05.04.2025
Poroshenko: Ukraine needs national unity in power, competent and professional negotiating delegation
16:40, 05.04.2025
Yermak-McFaul Group develops 3 comprehensive Action Plans, 18 separate recommendations in three years
16:07, 05.04.2025
Zelenskyy: It is important that Russian strike on people in Kryvy Rih doesn't remain without world reaction
15:43, 05.04.2025
Commanders-in-Chief of Armed Forces of France and UK discuss security guarantees, strengthening Ukrainian army in Kyiv