Deputy head of UDAR faction Vitaliy Kovalchuk has said that negotiations on the further work of Verkhovna Rada between the heads of factions have ended without agreement, but that they will continue.
"So far everybody is sticking to their own position. The talks will probably continue tomorrow," Kovalchuk told journalists in an interview in Kyiv on Wednesday.
He said the opposition would block the work of the parliament, but would allow the holding of parliamentary hearings on Wednesday.
Asked if the opposition is going to stay at the session hall on the Wednesday night, Kovalchuk said: "At the moment we have no such plans."
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Putin expects Trump to force Ukraine to make concessions he wants
19:17, 03.04.2025
Mathernová notes importance of involving civil society in negotiation process on Ukraine's accession to EU
19:25, 01.04.2025
European Solidarity initiates Rada's appeal to US Congress regarding new resolution on support for Ukraine – Poroshenko
19:26, 31.03.2025
Erdogan says Türkiye ready to become platform for negotiations between Ukraine and Russia
13:18, 28.03.2025
Ukraine's relations with White House return to normal – Yermak
20:19, 26.03.2025
LATEST
Trump-Putin talk could take place in coming days – media
13:17, 04.04.2025
US Ambassador Brink: USA trains over 2,000 specialists, provides necessary equipment for demining Ukrainian territories
12:59, 04.04.2025
Russia's top negotiator says progress made in talks to end war in Ukraine – media
11:51, 04.04.2025
Russia’s Moscow region attacked by unknown drones – Center for Countering Disinformation
11:40, 04.04.2025
Some 156 combat clashes recorded in 24 hours – General Staff