Premier says restoration of Justice Ministry registers will take one to two weeks
According to preliminary data from experts, restoration of the Ministry of Justice registers, which were subject to a cyberattack, will take from one to two weeks, said Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal.
"Diia was immediately disconnected from the registers as soon as the cyberattack was detected, it was not damaged, everything was quickly localized," the prime minister said at the "government hour" in the Verkhovna Rada on Friday, which MP Oleksiy Honcharenko broadcast on YouTube.
Shmyhal reported that a headquarters had been created, and the SBU and the State Special Communications Service were carrying out the corresponding work.
According to him, there are backups of all registers with data as of December 18, so restoring information in the registers will not be a problem.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
Ukraine to receive $432 mln from World Bank to restore transport infrastructure – Shmyhal
17:45, 02.04.2025
Shmyhal believes Ukraine ready to open all negotiation Clusters on EU accession in 2025
18:09, 01.04.2025
Govt allocates UAH 5.2 bln for reconstruction, operation of roads in frontline and adjacent regions – PM
17:52, 31.03.2025
Ukrzaliznytsia sure that cyberattack on its systems carried out by Russia
16:51, 31.03.2025
Kyivstar specialists join eliminating consequences of cyberattack on Ukrzaliznytsia
16:56, 26.03.2025
LATEST
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation
20:49, 03.04.2025
SBU reports in absentia suspicion of seizure of Zaporizhia NPP to three Russian generals, their accomplices
20:47, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees