No damage caused to Ukraine's energy system by night enemy attack – Energy Ministry
No damage was caused to the energy system of Ukraine as a result of the enemy's massive attack on the country last night, however, there are power outages in the frontline regions, the press service of the Energy Ministry of Ukraine has said on Monday.
"The night massive shelling of the capital, Kyiv and Odesa regions, fortunately, did not cause any damages to the energy infrastructure. At the same time, consumers in Kherson, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia, Donetsk, Sumy, Chernihiv regions remain without power supply due to shelling," it said.
According to the ministry, power engineers are working to resume power supply where the situation with security allows.
"In particular, power supply has been resumed in the settlement of Hrakove in Kharkiv region, which had been blacked out since last year. Consumers in Dnipropetrovsk region, who were disconnected from power supply after a recent massive missile strike, have been connected to power supply again," it said.
In the past 24 hours, power supply was resumed for more than 24,500 consumers.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Ukraine's Kormotech aims to generate 15% of its own electricity by 2027
12:45, 01.04.2025
Facts of damage to energy infrastructure as result of Russian shelling to be provided to USA – Zelenskyy
20:49, 28.03.2025
Norway provides $95 mln for gas purchases for Ukraine – govt
19:50, 26.03.2025
Deficit of Energy Support Fund does not cover applications of energy companies for $500 mln - Haluschenko
10:52, 18.03.2025
LATEST
Southern cluster of TAS Agro will sow sunflower on 2,764 ha in 2025 season
20:37, 03.04.2025
EBRD, IFC and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank provide Galnaftogaz with EUR157 mln loan for 147 MW wind farm in Volyn
17:29, 03.04.2025
Ukraine will be able to ensure predictability of trade flows to EU – Kachka
15:39, 03.04.2025
U.S. 10% tariff to hit small manufacturers the hardest, but efforts underway to improve conditions – Ukraine's Deputy PM
12:16, 03.04.2025
Trump announces introduction of reciprocal tariffs on imports, Ukraine receives 10%