14:35 17.11.2017

Disengagement of forces in Donbas stalled

Disengagement of forces in Donbas stalled

The process of the disengagement of forces at three previously negotiated areas in Donbas is far from the completion and has stalled a long ago, Principal Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine Alexander Hug said.

The process of the disengagement of forces and hardware, which is one of the key elements in stopping an escalation of violence, is far from the full implementation, according to the OSCE SMM's observations last week, Hug said at a briefing in Kyiv on Friday. In truth, the process has stalled a long ago, he said.

There is no progress in the disengagement of forces near Stanytsia Luhanska, while violations are often observed in two other areas, Hug said.

РЕКЛАМА
Загрузка...
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА

UKR.NET- новости со всей Украины

РЕКЛАМА