Four Ukrainian soldiers wounded in Donbas in past 24 hours

Four Ukrainian soldiers have been wounded and none have been killed in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) zone in eastern Ukraine in the past 24 hours, Ukrainian Defense Ministry spokesman Oleksandr Motuzianyk said at a press briefing in Kyiv on Wednesday.
"One of the injured servicemen tripped an unknown explosive device," Motuzianyk said.
The ATO staff said earlier that three Ukrainian servicemen had been wounded as a result of 33 ceasefire breaches by militants during the day.