Interfax-Ukraine announces the opening of a vacancy for a Sales and Marketing Manager / Account Manager
The Interfax-Ukraine News Agency announces the opening of a vacancy for a Sales and Marketing Manager / Account Manager
- Experience in sales from one year (preferably B2B sales);
- Skills of active search for clients, ability to present a product and conduct negotiations;
- Ambition to work hard and earn much;
- Teamwork skills;
- Higher education (preferably, but not necessary);
- A good command of English is welcome.
- Sale of information services / products (up-to-date economic, political, financial information);
- Sale of promotional products;
- Sale of services of information and analytical systems (Dun & Bradstreet);
- Market research and survey of customer needs;
- Support of existing customers.
- A five-day working week;
- Official employment;
- A comfortable working place;
- The office is located in the center of Kyiv at 8/5a Reitarska ("Zoloti Vorota" metro station).
Personal Qualities: Good communication skills, efficiency, responsibility, broad outlook.
Salary: A fixed rate +%.
Please send your CV to Maksim Urakin at: email@example.com with the subject: "Vacancy at the Sales Department."