Energy Sector in Ukraine: The European Way
On 31 October 2017 Aequo and Yuridicheskaya Praktika (Legal Practice) publishing house will hold the “Energy Sector: The European Way” round table.
Venue: Hilton Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd, Kyiv).
- Mariya Nizhnik, First Deputy Chairman, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Yuliya Kovaliv, Head of Office, National Investment Council;
- Olyana Gordiyenko, Associate Director, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD);
- Anna Artemenko, State Commissioner, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Yaroslav Teklyuk, Director for Legal Affairs and GR, Naftogaz of Ukraine;
- Alexey Zakharchuk, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer, DTEK;
- Oleksandra Moskalenko, Head of Legal Department on Strategic Projects, DTEK;
- Denis Lysenko, managing partner, AEQUO;
- Pavlo Byelousov, counsel, head of International Arbitration, AEQUO;
- Sergey Denisenko, counsel, Antitrust and Competition, AEQUO.
- Ukraine on the European energy map: competitive analysis, reforms and prospects;
- State aid in the energy sector.
Owners, top management, heads of legal departments of major Ukrainian and international companies are invited to participate. The number of participants is limited.
Participation is free. Pre-registration is required.
To register, please follow the link and fill in the form by 24 October 2017.