Export markets get more accessible, potential clients understandable and predictable with help of solutions from Dun & Bradstreet and Interfax-Ukraine
To enter new export markets and check counterparties around the world, Interfax-Ukraine offers products and solutions from Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB), the world's leader on the market of information about legal entities.
Products of the D&B group (Dun & Bradstreet):
GRS (Global Reference Solution) is a global online corporate directory that helps carry out an express analysis of marketing environment, search for partners and clients, verify addresses. Being available on the Internet, it covers 230 million companies all over the world.
D&B Report - business inquiries of companies (Business Information Report) -
obtaining an extending examination of the activities of any company worldwide. Data are received within 3-14 days, depending on the country.
D&B KYC Report (Know Your Customer) – checking companies for being in the black and sanctions lists around the world.
With the help of D&B's capabilities, you and your employees will be able to:
• check foreign partners and counterparties in all countries;
• build corporate relations of companies;
• minimize the risks of payments and contract performance;
• search for potential customers and partners around the world.
D&B's business valuation ratings are the global benchmark for making decisions on cooperation. At the same time, due to the volume of orders and well-practiced procedure for doing business, D&B services are affordable, while access to information has a convenient interface.
Our solutions can be useful for:
• marketing departments (direct marketing, telemarketing, market research, analysis of competitors, search and evaluation of suppliers of products and services);
• sales departments (forming a client base, searching for reliable contacts);
• procurement departments (evaluation of counterparties and association of suppliers within
• risk managers (evaluation of the risks of interaction with counterparties, partners and customers);
• financial departments (checking counterparties and preparing reports, including on transfer pricing);
• legal departments (reference information on counterparties);
• security services (accurate and thorough inspection of companies).
Interfax-Ukraine is an authorized partner of D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) in Ukraine.
Maksim Urakin is the project manager.
For consultations, as well as cooperation, please contact Interfax-Ukraine's commercial department by phone: +38 (044) 270 6574, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org