12:37 14.03.2017

Police release 45 trade blockade participants detained on Monday

Police release 45 trade blockade participants detained on Monday

Forty-five participants in a trade blockade with occupied areas in Donbas who were detained near the Kryvy Torets railway station on Monday have been released, the National Police's main department in Donetsk region has said.

"On March 13, 2017, officers of the National Police's main department detained 45 people, including eight who, as they claim, participated in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO), four who were registered owners of firearms and six who had previous criminal records… As of today's morning, all of them had been released. None of them has any injury," chief of the National Police's main department in Donetsk region Viacheslav Abroskin wrote on Facebook on Tuesday morning.

He said that the detained men are residents of eight regions of Ukraine: 17 were from Dnipropetrovsk region, 10 from Kyiv region, eight from Chernihiv region, four from Vinnytsia region, two from Zhytomyr region, two from the city of Donetsk, one from Sumy region and from Mykolaiv region each.

Abroskin confirmed that one of the detainees was a resident of Zhytomyr region. He was earlier imprisoned for murder. He told police that he and some other individuals had been brought to Donetsk region in an organized way. He was provided with money and he was promised payment for three weeks of duty at the roadblock near the Kryvy Torets railway station at a rate of UAH 400 per day.

РЕКЛАМА
Загрузка...
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА
РЕКЛАМА

UKR.NET- новости со всей Украины

РЕКЛАМА